From March 11-15, Information Services will be implementing several changes, and performing critical maintenance on multiple systems. If you intend to be using Bryn Mawr systems during this time, please note how this work will affect you.
- March 11 – Multiple Service Outage from 5pm-10:30pm – affects email, Virtual Bryn Mawr, printing, copiers, file shares, etc.
- March 11 – Mac Self-Service printer and software installs will be unavailable for short periods during the business day.
- March 12 – Blog Upgrade, 9am-5pm – all blogs and any blog data feeding to Web pages unavailable.
- March 12 – Telephone and Voicemail Outage from 5-7pm – all extensions, emergency phones, and voicemail boxes and menus.
- March 12 – Windows Users: Replacement of Software Delivery server circa 5pm – please note: requires reboot of all Windows computers.
- March 14, 15 – Reimaging of public lab and LLC computers.
- All week – Laptop lending unavailable.
If you think you or your department may be affected and want more information, click through to the applicable blog post for details.
Please direct any questions to the Help Desk (email@example.com, x7447).