Interested in sharing your work on a digital project or experiments with blended learning? We’re currently collecting submissions to the Sixth Annual Blended Learning in the Liberal Arts College Conference, which will be held at Bryn Mawr Wednesday, May 17 – Thursday, May 18, 2017.
Although we are open to all topics related to blended learning in the liberal arts, we are particularly interested in workshop, presentation or poster proposals about the following:
- Open educational resources
- Using blended learning to reduce costs/increase access
- Student e-portfolios and other innovative ways of assessing student learning
- Methods for building and framing digital skills, particularly in relation to student or curricular goals
- Blended learning projects in a wider context — i.e., department, program, or college-level initiatives that look at blended learning beyond the boundaries of a single course
Don’t have a paper to submit? Please distribute widely in your network (thank you for your help!), and consider joining us in May.